- Applicants are required to provide evidence of having attained the minimum required score for: i) the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); ii) the International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or iii) the IIUM administered English Placement Test (EPT).
- The minimum required score for each of the above tests is listed in the table below.
- Applicants who have achieved the required score for IELTS or TOEFL must make sure that the results are still valid within the prescribed validity period of the relevant examination body.
- Applicants may be exempted from the above rules if they have undertaken a regular programme of study and have graduated from universities that use English as the medium of instruction in English–speaking countries or who have graduated from the IIUM.
- The required scores in TOEFL, IELTS or EPT for entry into the postgraduate programmes are as follows:
|PROGRAMMES||MINIMUM TOEFL SCORE|
|MINIMUM IELTS SCORE|
|MINIMUM SCORE (EPT)|