General Academic Requirements
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree from the IIUM or any other accredited institution of higher learning; or
- Any other certificate that is recognized as equivalent to a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree or other relevant professional qualifications and experiences that are recognized by the Senate of the University.
- A suitable Research Proposal is required for Ph.D. applicants.
General Admission Requirements for Applicants with Working Experience
- For applicants with working experience, the number of years of their working experience will be considered in their application through a point system. The method of calculation and convergence is 1 year of experience which is equivalent to 0.05 points and 10 years of experience which is equivalent to 0.5 points.
- Pass an interview by a panel from the respective Centre of Studies (if necessary).