General Academic Requirements
- Candidates will require a relevant Bachelor’s degree (honours) from the IIUM or any other accredited institution of higher learning; or
- Any other certificate that is recognized as equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree (honours) or other relevant professional qualifications and experiences that are recognized by the Senate of the University.
- Fulfil the necessary requirements and have obtained a certificate of APEL A issued by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA).
- Candidates must have obtained a CGPA of 2.75 and above in a related field.
- Candidates with a CGPA of 2.50 in a related field may be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessments such as: i) interview; ii) written exam, iii) pre-requisites.
- Candidates with a CGPA of less than 2.50 may be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field.
- A suitable Research Proposal is required from ‘Master by Research only’ applicants.